Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (SERVICE)
1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between Mickey Maurice van Druenen, headquartered in Sitio de Alfarrobeira, CXP 917-Z, tax identification number 231789572 and contact +351 914540952, hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY/BRAND/DOMINIUM“ and the persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.housecript.com hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.housecript.com will be governed exclusively by this contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - PURPOSE
1. The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all necessary information to the User about the order, sale, payment and service provision modalities, carried out on the website www.housecript.com
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the purchase and guarantee the follow-up of this service provision to the User.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.housecript.com, adding the service(s) he wants to order to the shopping cart:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.housecript.com, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User upon registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (billing address, payment method, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products/services available for sale, as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The COMPANY will honor orders received online. In the absence of availability of the service, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with changes.
6. If the payment of the invoice is not received by the services within the indicated period, the order will not be guaranteed.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.housecript.com, the COMPANY offers the User the payment methods via Paypal and the following via Easypay - Institution of Payment Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM Reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User's card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the services ordered cannot be provided, the value of the same will be credited to the User's card, after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
The service will be made available after confirmation of payment.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any service, the User will be informed immediately, and may choose to continue his order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Mickey Maurice van Druenen. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, up to 14 days after the order is placed, and the instructions for cancellation or refund of the amount paid will be answered and defined by the COMPANY, through the same means of communication.
Whenever possible, the return must be made by the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the return can be carried out by Bank Transfer.
The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 90 days.
The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the COMPANY's database(s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and, under the terms of the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that concerns you directly, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website is guaranteed.
ARTICLE 8 - INFORMATION CONTAINED
The information contained in the information manual was obtained from the owner, manager or person responsible for this property.
All care was taken by the COMPANY's employees in compiling the data contained herein and in verifying its accuracy when published. The contents of the information manual are subject to change without notice due to factors external to the COMPANY. ️
The manual should be used as a guide only.
The informative manual is published and distributed under the assumption that the publisher is not responsible for the results of actions taken by users nor for any errors or omissions of information in the manual.